Understanding My Viewpoint

              Everyone has doubts. Sometimes we don’t value other’s opinions, but we do find amusement in knowing of what we do or say goes for show. We live to be noticed besides being an extrovert or introvert. That goes for any relationships, we find pleasure of connecting socially with someone who you can be comfortable around. 

When I first entered my class virtually, I was pleased to be able to have the opportunity of being someone who can make more connections with others. I became class leader for that reason and to be able to know each one of my classmates. From helping others, I learned some new things little by little about being open-minded and understanding of not knowing everything. Thankfully, I wasn’t alone, thank you Elena, in scramming all the information together. 

Sparkle #85: 'Owl'some GIFs | Disney gif, Disney cartoons, Disney ...

Yet I didn’t know some students would be messaging late at night with questions. 

Morning Larks vs. Night Owls: Best Times to Increase Workplace ...

You can say I learned who are the night owls in this class.

              Recently, we had a theme presentation based on Disabilities. At first mention, some groups tackled it spot on and others didn’t take course of action until late at night. The groups decided on sub-groups and decide who does what.  

Number Game Pick a number fom 1-7 - Happy Minion | Make a MemeIt was first come first serve.

I didn’t know much of group one and how they would tackle on the project. It was addressed to email the agenda, but I was in the hemline of confusion in why there were two pages. I don’t recall every noticing a poster from an email which I was hoping I could have received after asking. 

A Cartoon Illustration Of A Girl Thinking. Royalty Free Cliparts ...

I was then added to the group chat. It was all quiet in the group chat and nothing was said till someone mentioned that they finished their portion and will send their individual Powerpoint now. That brought my attention as it was meant to be one whole Powerpoint. Yes, they could had done separate work as they had done. But when it came to the ending, another issue may be onboard for a non-formatted theme presentation. I understand the high value individual work they have shown, but teamwork is a good suggestion.

Teamwork Cartoon Stock Vector Illustration And Royalty Free ...

              Following on the first day of presentations, group two whom was willing to invite me to view their work beforehand were to start. They concluded their presentation of the visual and hearing-impaired disabilities strong. This group had certainly shown great indications of teamwork. From the beginning, they faced some technical issue, but this presentation showed their bright and overlapping text didn’t stop them. Them showing their well-designed brochure and poster was well brought in for the beginning of presentations. I admire their consistent uniform of their project.

Student Characters Vector Set. School Kids Cartoon Characters ...

 This group would have packed unread group chat messages, from late night conversations, but without my help they would discussed their question and strategize together. No miscommunication was ever reattempted, and I am pleased to say group two really stood their ground.

              The meaning behind the project were meant to give some information around the designated topic disabilities and group three did quite well. In the end, they really grab the audience attention for one three-personal subgroup did all the suggested five topics for their disability. I was impressed in the short video, yet a bit unresponsive in our feedback presentations. Sometimes I feel as though I could had improved in loosening this group’ habit of messaging privately for clarification. 

Pup Tearing Paper? Plainview Dog Training Can Help
Tear up bad habits and let there be a new start.

Although they engaged in the group discussion, some students may had opened their doors to new friendships as well. I can tell this group are well-known to be polite and have a well-questioned format for open discussions. Yes, some questions were restated but thankful the rest would give the general response. I’m happy to know this group, my first joined group chat, worked hard to have all done beforehand for another repetitive technical issue may had resulted again.

I am glad to have the chance to not be a part of one group. But I was able to assist all three groups in this class without fully disappointing them. The title "Class Leader" helped me be more open freely in meeting the yet to be met at Hialeah Campus and not simply know the few faces at the North Campus.

New Beginning Quotes | The Lost Desire


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quality over Quantity